IBCs, barrels and cans
The organic argan oil is packaged in:
- 1000L or 917kg rigid plastic tanks,
- 207L or 190kg metal barrels,
- 20L or 18,35 kg plastic bottles
Packaging is sealed and identified:
- Product’s name
- Batch number
- Gross and net weight
- Manufacture date
Bottle filling is done with the utmost respect for European organic standards.
Absim markets its most prestigious brands: Argana, Beldi, Ouargane. These bottles can be identified under these names or under retailer’s own labels following European standards.
Absim is partner with a company specialised in developing and manufacturing high added value cosmetic products following GMP standards and are COSMOS labeled by the Soil Association. Absim offers its own cosmetic care brand but also a wide range of products under a distributor brand.
Argan oil is EXW (from factory) or DDP (Delivery in your factory) available. Various carriers are partners to send your orders internationally at the earliest opportunity.
Absim is responsible for all import and custom clearance formalities.
Our argan oil barrels and bottles are sent to the final customer following a variety of tests:
- Control and approval of the EACCE before any export;
- Pre-check of peroxide and fatty acids levels
- Pre-check of pesticides and phthalates
- Conformity check by the organic certifying body, Bureau Veritas Qualité France, with the Traces system.
- Check on delivery to Europe by custom authorities with the Traces system.
Delivery takes 4 to 6 weeks from the day the order is confirmed.